« Sktchy 30 Day challenge April 2017 | Main | South African moths fly to the USA from Reddam House Umhlanga »
Thursday
Jun292017

Our moths went further than we expected...

Just a quick update on the Moth Migrate Project. We sent our parcel of moths off to Professor Hilary Lorenz to participate in her installation project and the courier service we used got the address mixed up. Instead of sending the parcel to Abiquiú, New Mexico & reaching this quaint little post office below: 


The moths ended up in Mexico, in a completely different country. 

After some e-mailing between the courier and Hilary - the moths finally arrived at their destination...


Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Post:
 
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>